Sunday, January 23, 2011

Plaster City and US Gypsum Part 2

I am still working how I will place US Gypsum into my portion of Plaster City on The El Centro Branch of The Southern Pacific's Yuma Division or the old SD&AE. This plant is so huge, I have to decide if some of it will go on the backdrop, all of it or model portions of it. The San Diego Model Railroad Club on their SD&AE layout have a few small buildings as Plaster City. Some of the tower building and tanks can be scratch built and I know I can incorporate some of the structures I have. I know my Walthers N ADM Grain Elevator will end up as part of US Gypsum. The fine part is getting it all together and then dusting it white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Carrizo Gorge

The Carizzo Gorge Railway (NOTE: Mission Impossible Theme for The Impossible Railroad)