Thursday, December 23, 2010

While visions of the new SD&AE layout danced in his head....

Like Ralphie on Christmas Story wanted the Red Ryder BB Gun, I have fixated on building my new compact model railroad layout of The SD&AE in El Centro-Plaster City. If Santa is who I think he is, he will bringing me a hollow core luan door and foam. The rest is up to me. I am working the basic design on the LAYOUT DESIGN CONCEPT or LDE. Working from photos and articles of the area and only bringing to life the structures and scenery which will truly be representative of the area. This will be the forum I will be documenting the building process from purchase/construction to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Across Carrizo Gorge

The Carizzo Gorge Railway (NOTE: Mission Impossible Theme for The Impossible Railroad)